Lions Park Family Camping - for families with children of elementary school age. Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Top of Hill Camping – Quiet time is 2:00 am to 7:00 am.
1. Full payment of camping fees is required at the time your reservation is made. Reservations will not be guaranteed until payment is received.
2. Reservations can be made up to July 15, 2022.
3. No cancellations or refunds after July 15, 2022. Reservations are non-transferable.
4. The campgrounds are smoke-free, cannabis-free, and vape-free areas.
5. No fires permitted.
6. No fireworks permitted.
7. No glass beverage bottles permitted.
8. No alcohol permitted off individual campsites, i.e., campground roadways, washroom facilities.
9. The campsite permit holder must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
10. The campsite permit holder may register for one site only. Each campsite requires a different permit holder of the required age.
11. The campsite permit holder must stay at the campsite during the Homecoming Weekend.
12. The campsite permit holder is responsible for the actions of all occupants of the campsite for which the permit is held.
13. No more than six people can occupy a campsite unless these people comprise a single family of parents and their children.
14. The names and ages of all campsite occupants must be registered with the Formosa Homecoming.
15. Campsite check-in times are as follows:
o Thursday, July 28, 2022 – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
o Friday, July 29, 2022 – 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
o Saturday, July 30, 2022 – 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
o Sunday, July 31, 2022 – no check-ins
o Monday, August 1, 2022 – no check-ins
16. Campsite check-out: all campsites must be cleaned up and vacated no later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
17. Parking for one vehicle (car, van, pickup truck) is included with your campsite permit. Additional vehicles may be parked in General Parking.
18. No vehicles in or out of the campground between the hours of 2:00 am and 7:00 am. Vehicles may be parked overnight in General Parking.
19. One (1) piece of shelter equipment is allowed per campsite, such as a tent, tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
20. The shelter equipment and vehicle for any one campsite must remain with the boundaries of the campsite to which it is registered.
21. “Junk” trailers are not allowed and will be refused entry into the camping areas. Junk trailer status will be determined by Homecoming staff. Camping fees will be forfeited for any such units that are turned away at the gate on Homecoming Weekend.
22. “Home-made” trailers built on a frame that was not originally intended as a camping trailer are not allowed and will be refused entry into the camping areas. Home-made status will be determined by Homecoming staff. Camping fees will be forfeited for any such units that are turned away at the gate on Homecoming Weekend.
23. No household furniture (couches, recliners, etc.) allowed outdoors on campsites.
24. NO personal ATV’s, UTV’s, side-by-sides, scooters, golf carts, etc. allowed in the campground. Exceptions for medically necessary personal accessibility vehicles.
25. Generators are allowed on campsites, but patrons may be asked to discontinue use if determined to be too loud or excessive – at the discretion of Formosa Homecoming.
26. Formosa Homecoming reserves the right to confiscate any items on campsites that are not permitted as outlined above, or that may be offensive to other campers.
27. Garbage/Recycling – Bagged garbage and recycling will be picked up daily from designated areas. MESSY CAMPSITES ARE GROUNDS FOR EVICTION.
28. Formosa Homecoming is not responsible for lost or stolen items or damages that may occur to personal property during the Homecoming event.
29. Medical/First Aid services available at the Main Event area during Main Event operating hours.
FORMOSA HOMECOMING 2022, ALONG WITH SECURITY AND THE O.P.P., RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE/EVICT PEOPLE, VEHICLES, TRAILERS, AND ANYTHING ON THE CAMPGROUNDS IN THE EVENT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT FOLLOWED. THIS WILL BE DONE WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO THOSE AFFECTED. FORMOSA HOMECOMING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF ANY PROPERTY.